New Version?

May 31, 2011 at 5:26 PM

Hi,

New releases (alpha-beta) which will be released at intervals? Version is more common to try out?

Good luck.

Coordinator
Jun 22, 2011 at 9:09 PM

I've had quite alot on my hands lately, but now stuff has cleared up a bit, and hopefully I will be able to work alot more on the project,

Next release will be released as soon as I'm finised with it. :P

Jun 23, 2011 at 8:11 AM

I wish to complete the project smoothly.

Jul 15, 2011 at 7:59 PM

Hi,

I was working on a project since a few years ago. It's fairly complex and it uses Zaki's Irrlicht .NET port (https://github.com/zaki/irrlicht.netcp) to serve the 3D client part. At the beginning Irrlicht was the perfect choice because of its basic GUI support (which was more than enough) and its simplicity of loading 3D models and 2D billboards into 3D space.

In the last months I had to implement some new features and the client part slowly became outdated because of the limitations of Zaki's library. While I was consider changing 3D environment API, I've found Your project.
Glad to see that someone still cares about porting this fantastic 3D engine to managed code.

I hope a new version will be released soon so I can continue to develop my project without re-implement all the basic 3D functions. I thank and wish You the best on Your project.

ZotaX